If you were not at PACC Phoenix ’s Business Huddle last Wednesday, February 25, 2015, you should definitely kick yourself.
PACC showed off its new office space at the fun and functional Office Pile while members enjoyed appetizers, wine, and networking.
It was our best huddle yet, and with all of the new programs PACC is planning, things will only get better.
Have you met Donna Collamer?
She’s our new Director of Arizona Operations.
In her short tenure, she is already adding value to the PACC member experience.
The Huddle was a fun night of old members mixing with the new, and prospects. Our members get a special thanks for bringing wonderful guests and introducing them to PACC.
Don’t forget, our referral rewards, so keep reaching out to those in your network. PACC is only as strong as its members, so it’s a win-win proposition.
If networking and tasty consumables weren’t enough, members donated great raffle prizes.
Prize items included:
- a thirty day trial membership at the Office Pile
- twenty-five dollars towards a hair cut at Distinctive Salon
- gourmet popcorn from 2di4 popcorn
- wine from Mark Parsons
- a signed football from PACC Phoenix chapter President and former Kansas City Chief, Nick Lowery
- a floral bouquet from God’s Garden Treasures
- and Denise Meredith donated her Arizona Diamondbacks season tickets for opening day.
Imagine, if you were able to win all of the prizes, you’d be able to eat, drink, get flowers for your date, pretty yourself up and go to a baseball game (not necessarily in that order).
If you’re a current member and you haven’t been attending, you need to get active.
There are too many good connections you’re not making.
If you’re a small business owner and you’re not a member, you should be.